Join our server on Discord

Second Tri movie is out.
On Crunchyroll you can watch it if you're a Premium member although on gogoanime, they host the entire second movie for free on their website. I just finished watching it and don't want to spoil any specific plot points for those who haven't viewed just yet. That being said, I'd like this thread to be open for discussion when everyone has had a chance to see it for themselves.

Here's a link to the site: http://gogoanime.io/digimon-adventure-tri--episode-2 and if the movie doesn't load here, I got it to work on my iPad by choosing the mobile version. Really excited for the direction this new series is going although it did take awhile for the momentum to buildup in this particular movie. Even more upset we have to wait until the Summer for more, that being only the 3rd of 6 films. Argh!
Huh. We never got a spoiler tag? How about that.

Well there wasn't too much plot until the last of 4 which was almost all plot near the end. So much plot. The 2nd EP was character driven and everything else was more comedic. But wasn't that a surprise at the end. So big. So many questions. We'll have to wait until September for it I think.
Yeah, according to numerous reports online the third movie isn't due until September 24th.
Oh well. That cliffhanger is going to bother us for at least a month.