Join our server on Discord

Pokemon / Zootopia
Zootopia is very nice. 2D animation has become history, I missed those old 2D animation (Simpson the movie, Alladin, Lion King and etc.)

Actually new animation is much better than continuous series (Cars, Planes, Ice Age, Shrek and etc.)

Which is more important: Gym Battles or Special Tournaments?

And which is stronger? I did not see Ash won any tournaments although he defeated all Gym Leaders.

The show CAN continue even though Ash lost the tournaments in second round.

But the show CAN'T continue after Ash lost to a Gym Leader, he will do a re-match in later episodes. :P

Without badges from the Gym Leaders, you can't join the tournaments. But you can battle any Gym Leaders UNTIL you won (rematch in later episodes), so weird. Shocked

If Ash need a badge from a tournament before he can battle a Gym Leader, I am 100% sure Ash won't be qualified to fight any Gym Leaders because he never won any tournaments :)

Example: Ash need a badge from Tournament A in City ABC so that he can battle the Gym Leader, I believe he will never have the chance to battle the Gym Leader because he can't win the tournament. boohoo
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Let's see.

2D animation isn't gone.

Gyms are more important. Tournaments are just things for him to do in the anime.

If you mean the season ending tournaments, then yes he can't but that's because they write him to fail. ...Also a few season he is cheated out of a win.

I think that's it.
Work is very stress, MUST watch Pokemon so that I can laugh whenever Boss began to scold people.

Whenever Boss started to shoot people, I will quickly recall the funny parts of the Pokemon to release stress and tension. Trust me, Boss can shoot until you cry!

Diamond and Pearl:
I disagree with Ash, not ALL Pokemon are powerful even if you raised them well.

To me, I won't waste my time to raise a weak Pokemon, believing that he/she can become powerful in future.

That's why Ash never won any Tournaments, because he liked to raise weak Pokemon. :D

I can grow old, that's why I can't afford to waste a year to raise a weak Pokemon. I want to win as many matches as possible within a year. What if the Pokemon can't become powerful after one year? Other Trainers already earned some badges but you are still raising a weak Pokemon. :P
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
To be fair, one guy got a championship using at least 2 legendaries. And beat Ash easily. That's why no one likes him. It wasn't about weak Pokemon.