Join our server on Discord

Supergirl, Flash and Arrow
1) The bad guys used machine guns and shot Arrow (Queen's) car. The driver died immediately. Queen and his wife (Felica) trapped inside the car. The bullets penetrated the car and hit Felica. Queen quickly drove the car away. Felica got shot badly and became...

But Queen did NOT get a hit! Shocked

Everyone inside the car died. Queen did not get a scratch! Shocked

The car did not explode! Shocked

2) In every episode, Supergirl got tough battles. Suddenly, Superman appeared and helped her! Shocked

We saw Superman in first episode. And then Clerk Kent suddenly e-mail Kara (Supergirl). And then Superman suddenly rescued Supergirl. Why he sometimes helped her, sometimes did not help her?

After episode 10, people NEVER mentioned Superman anymore. He just...vanished. :D

3) Why Zoom did not continue to kill Flash? Why Flash go to Earth-2 when he knew he can't defeat Zoom? :D

Why is the Reverse Flash appears again??? In season 1, Eddy died, and thus killed Tharwn (Reverse Flash). So...who the hell is this new Reverse Flash??? Rolleyes
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Sheer luck/skill and drama stopped him from getting hurt.

She'll never be her own person if he keeps helping. Plus she has her adopted sister and Martian Manhunter just in case.

Because some people like to "play with" their "prey" like a cat. And to get Harrison Wells 2's daughter back. That Reverse Flash was before he came back to the past and stole Wells 1's life.

That help any?
Yea lol

No offense, it was wrong to show Superman in the first episode. I mean, the audiences will surely ask "Why he did not help her?" whenever she is in trouble. Since Superman is living in the same planet with Supergirl, they should help each other (distance is not a problem). That's why I said it was wrong to show Superman in the first episode. The main character is Supergirl, so...Superman should not appear at all.

This is same as Flash and Arrow. Whenever Flash got trouble, sometimes Arrow came to rescue but sometimes did not. Now Flash is in Earth-2, why Arrow did not come and help kid-Flash? :D

King Shark returns! Arrow, quickly go help Flash! :D

In first season, first episode of S.H.I.E.L.D, they said that there will be no super heroes. But now their main female character (Daisy) became...in-human and they started to fight with in-human. :D

The TV shows lack of consistency :D
You can't run all over saving your friends. You have to worry about your own problems. And they might have meant no big heroes. Quake/Daisy is a lower level hero. Not a Iron Man or even a Hawkeye level hero.
I liked Daisy Blush

Ward, you better die now boohoo
You're not the only one. A friend of mine does. And He is. ... Sort of.