Join our server on Discord

Tri vs XY and Z
After I watched Tri and Pokemon XY and Z, I felt that Tri is targeted for teenagers while XY and Z is still targeted for underage.

In XY and Z:
Ash is still 10 and he did not grow older or more mature.

Annoying Team Rocket still never gave up on Pikachu.

In each season, Ash would abandon some of his Pokemon BUT he would never abandon Pikachu.

In each season, each of Ash Pokemon would evolve EXCEPT for Pikachu. Pikachu still refused to evolved after 10th season.

Even Pikachu did not evolve, he could beat Mega Pokemon! His power is not consistent, sometimes he was level 1, sometimes he was level 999.

Imagine this: Most of the times Agumon could defeat Mega Digimon, but sometimes he lost to Training Digimon. Can you see the inconsistencies?

I really liked Tri, they got character development and a good mystery. I wish they could be as good as Scooby-Doo Mystery Inc.
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
I realised that Pokemon Master is very tiresome and can cause sore throat because he has to scream for the entire battle. A Pokemon Master is really very difficult compared to Digimon Tamers (Digimon IQ and EQ are higher and thus can attack the enemy automatically.)

Moreover, he must carry more than 10 pokeballs which he must remember each name. He must know which pokeball contain which Pokemon. Finally, he must remember each pokemon's special attacks, attributes, emotions, their Pokemon's languages, weaknesses and strengths.

During battle, he must decide which pokemon to use, so he must not take out the wrong pokeball.

And then he must know the special skills of the Pokemon so that he can counter attack his enemy's attacks. He must know when to use which skills and when not to use.

If the battle is 2 vs 2, he must know how to fully utilize their skills and how to co-op efficiently to defeat the enemy.

Wow, a Pokemon Master is really very difficult compared to Digimon Tamers. Luckily Digimon have their own thinking and can attack the enemy automatically, the Tamers don't need to shout until sore throat.
Yeah. All that is true. Tri is for people who grew up on Adventure. XYZ is just the next Pokemon anime.

And the Pokedex helps with a lot the Pokemon stuff. So that's how that works. But you only carry 6 Pokemon at once. Plus you don't need to shout, that's just how it seems.
Weird, Ash seldom won the tournament, but he could win all badges. Rolleyes

The Gym Leader was stronger than the trainers in tournament. Ash could beat the Gym Leader but could not beat the trainers? Shocked
It gives Ash a reason to keep going. Usually the guy has a Pokemon from the new region. And let's not talk about Richie the first guy he faced that beat him. On a technicality! And we also won't talk about Tobias from Shinnoh/Gen 4. He sucks.