Join our server on Discord

For Anyone Around
Here's a link to my FA page if you want to check out all my published works: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dv85/
Well, thanks a lot. I'll have to check that out.
@UnknownH: It's nice to see you too. And it's nice to know that I'll know where to find you as long as this place is still up.

@Jarlix: Trust me I'm still a huge Lucario fan; that will never change. I've written a couple of novels but neither have been published. One needs some severe editing and the other needs a complete overhaul but it has a great foundation. Also added some poems to my list of literary stuff. Other than that I still role play a lot on my own forum when I have time.

I hope you've been well. I'd love to hear what you've been up to. :3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Yeah. Well, it's because of the history I have here. So... I don't think I could leave. heh heh Or something like that.
Well hell look at me. I went away for a long time but I never forgot about my time here. And then I felt a pull to come back and see who was left. It's nice to reminisce. :> I feel like I'm too young to be saying it but it's true regardless.

The OCA
No, that's fine. At least someone does.
I was here on/off since like 2003 or so, I don't recall the first barely used throwaway account I committed to. I had a bf from here called Chibisuke ages ago, that wasn't a very fond memory ... But before that I was very interested in Tiamat from here who's since vanished entirely. Sigh.

How the years go by, hm?
I think I had Tiamat's email once. But yes. Many many years later.
Nice to meet u all Blush
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Nice to meet you as well, floramon. 'Tis a great pleasure.

The OCA