Join our server on Discord

For Anyone Around
I still check from time-to-time too. Wish this place could become active again.
It'd take a lot to do that sadly. Nice to see you.
(08-14-2016 07:58 AM)Togashi Wrote: Why on earth is this place still around lol.

Nostalgia's a drug, some need help to kick the habit. Honestly I'm not sure why anyone is paying to keep the site up, I can't imagine the traffic is enough to warrant it.
The artist formally known as Aeroraptor. <3
If it's going to go down, I want to take a few things before it goes.
Someone is still paying to keep this site up?
For some reason. I don't know who.
Well...I finally have stable net for the foreseeable future...sooo I'm all for helping out and trying to revive this place.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
But you have to wonder if it's possible. Sad but It's been sort of like that for years.
Yeah, and I've been out of reach and helpless for almost all of that. now that I'm around I want to do everything I can to save the place I love! I'm even getting help from people who are not only more competent than me, but are actually pretty good at getting sites in working order. They managed to keep a place together through several internal feuds before the owner's self destructive attitude drove them off! I figure with a site that's got members and leaders that actually want to keep things together they might be able to work some pretty serious miracles!
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well, because of reasons I long forgot, I'll still be here until the site goes down.