Join our server on Discord

For Anyone Around
Why on earth is this place still around lol.
Photobucket
Holy Crap. It's Togashi. ...I guess as long as Digimon has an anime, this board will be here. And because someone keeps paying for it.
Exactly. Digimon isn't dead. It's still on crunchy roll and I believe, Netflix.
There's still Adventure Tri coming. And Universe Appmon coming soon too. Not sure if this will bring people back. Xros Wars didn't.
Well, how big was Xros Wars? Like, was it a big success or did it fly under the radar?
I thought it was ok. Not huge but not horrible. Had 3 parts. And a much better? manga.
I'd still like after all these years to revive this place. I got my start here after all. Even through the rough times it would be cool to see activity return. Yet I have no idea how to do that. I spoke to Jaser over a year ago and haven't heard from him since...
I second that. I have a lot of stuff from here. But maybe. You never know. I'm sure anyone from before have left for different places. Plus the site's been a bit redundant since some image posting sites like Rule 34 or the Boorus started.

It's kind of sad really. But only sort of.
I wish certain places were still around (hi again), but that's the thing about time. People move on, and unfortunately gravitate towards other things. I'll actually get to watch Tri on the big screen for my birthday this year. I'll be sure to let everyone know how it was.
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
That's great for you. Hope you have fun. I've seen Tri but not on a big screen. On my TV though.