Join our server on Discord

Greetings, programs!
My name is Amaroq, and I registered so that I may publish a digimon fan-fiction that I have been working on (I am currently re-writing the first chapter, so it will take a little bit of time to finish).

If you would like to learn more about me, I am willing to provide links to my profiles on various websites such as FurAffinity, and if anyone would like to get in contact with me, I might share my Skype or Telegram information.

Anyways, I am actually kind of new to the Digimon franchise; I was introduced to it through my friends as I was working on a Tabletop TRON roleplaying game (which I have shelved), since they kept making comparisons between the programs in the Tron universe to the digital lifeforms in the Digimon franchise.

I was later convinced to watch the Digimon Adventure OVA and Digimon Tamers, and now here I am, having watched most of Digimon Adventure, all of Tamers, half of Data Squad And Frontier and most of Digimon Fusion, season 1.

I was inspired to start writing a fan-fiction / roleplay known as Digimon Spectrum, which takes place nearly two decades after the events of Digimon Tamers, and it actually draws a lot of influence from Akira; that means the story is going to be quite dark and not for the faint of heart, but in the future I will be working on a much tamer fan-fiction called Awakening, and possibly even a one-off Tron crossover.

I am looking forward to being a productive member of this community, and sincerely hope that I am welcomed with open arms.
Creator of Digimon Spectrum
Well, nice to see you. Hope you have a good time and get your fics done well.