Join our server on Discord

Tri Movie 1 Spoiler Discussion Thread
::SPOILERS that might will hint something???:

Also during the episodes there's a digimon called Huckmon. Now you see a royal knight Alphamon with Huckmon. I actually did some research on this digimon and it's digievolutions and...

::MORE SPOILERS::

His mega form is basically one the royal knights called 'Jesmon' also known as 'Jesus' digimon.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Actually... We're not sure what his name means. And yes. He is a royal knight. And super important. But it's also important that we don't know what his name comes from.
They also released the teaser trailer for part 2. It comes out in theaters on March 12th, will feature Rosemon and Vikemon fighting Imperialdramon. Also deals with Ogremon wreaking havoc in some way. And the return of the digimon emperor? Damn. It ends with a snippet of part 3 where Patamon says goodbye to T.K. while he shouts out something inaudible. Let the theories begin. O2 cast dead? Patamon dead? Ken becoming evil again? Holy shit, this is becoming extremely dark.
Yeah. There's a lot to wonder about. And a lot to discuss. Which I've seen tons of.
Well, we saw the 02 cast alive at the end of that series I think? It's unfortunate but we won't be seeing any risks like that unless the plot wants to hit up the multiverse theory.
Well in the first five minutes of Reunion, the first Tri movie, we see silhouettes of Davis, Yolei, Cody and Ken falling to the ground followed by their lifeless bodies laying in a heap as Alphamon stands over them. YouTubers pointed out to me that on the computer screen of the woman's computer in the office later on, you can see the names of the 02 cast for a few seconds but their locations and status are listed as unknown. Add to the fact the 01 cast has made not a single reference to them is equally troubling. Finally on IMDb I looked up the Japanese voice actors of V-Mon and Hawkmon, they didn't have any credits listed for digimon-related things in 2016. Considering all of the 01 digimon voice cast returned for Tri, this continues to boil down.

Down to the 02 cast has been killed off or written out of existence entirely for Tri. Many claimed the 02 ending puts their fears to rest that the four will pop back up in Tri and be okay but I have sincere doubts the writers for Tri are going to use that ending as canon. Let's not forget about Patamon saying goodbye to T.K. at the end of the trailer for part 3 rumored to be called Confessions. If Patamon were to die in the real world since it appears the background is daylight in the human world in that short second, he would not be reborn just like with Wizardmon. If this theory holds true that Patamon dies, then the 02 ending is confirmed to not be canon since Patamon and T.K. we're together in that ending.

Then there's talk of the mysterious man seen in the trailer. Again YouTubers are speculating it's either Tai, Davis, Ken or a completely new character. Considering Vikemon and Rosemon are the good digimon and they're fighting Imperialdramon in some way, then Imperialdramon must be the bad digimon. And since Imperialdramon is a culmination of Veemon and Wormmon, it's more than likely Ken is controlling him for whatever reason. The black spore gets reactivated or something. Tai commanding Imperialdramon doesn't make any real sense. But translated from the official website for the 15th anniversary, it mentions the mysterious man simply appears during a school event. Ken would only be 3+ years older since 02.

He would still be a student, not so much a man. We also don't know how Alphamon fits into all this or why he was after Meiko's digimon in the first place. Huckmon remains a mystery as well. How Palmon and Gomamon reach mega level evolution is another thing we're not sure of. Then there's Ogremon who walked off at the end of 01, never appeared in 02 with the exception of being treated by older Joe in the epilogue. What has he been up to since? Is Leomon going to return and inevitably die once more? There's way too many unknowns about this, how it will end, what's leading up to everything. I was hoping this would be more straightforward but apparently the writers wanted to make it more complex. March 12th will arrive soon enough, by then we'll be 1/3 done with Tri, hopefully get some answers by then.
I'd love for them to take a risk and actually kill them off. It would be a gripping story.
It's not going to happen. That would mean the ending of 02 never happened and despite what a lot of us might think, it still happened.
Patamon left for a while because he wanted to learn Mega Evolution. When he returns later, he could evolve to Mega Shocked

Please correct me if I am wrong
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Once we know we will if we need to. But there's about 4 or so weeks until it's out.