Join our server on Discord

First five minutes of new Tri movie are out.
This is same as The Legends of Tomorrow, who is the new Firestorm? Who is Dr Stein's new partner? Don't know, no leaked information.Shocked

I hoped the new enemies did not come from out of nowhere because in 02, the portal is sealed forever.

BUT! Since Ken could open the 02 portal (after sealed by Gennai in 01), then it was not surprising that someone could open the 02 portal.:D

Now, what is the purpose? Revenge? Rule the world? No purpose?boohoo

My expectations:
Crossover with all seasons! :P
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
There should be new digimon if I can remember the topics I read. But much like all things, we don't have much info and have to wait for more.
On Wikipedia, they specifically mention for the page on Adventure Tri, that Davis, Yolei, Cody and Ken were attacked by Alphamon for unknown reasons. While that statement should be considered obvious, it kind of gives me some hope they'll still be okay in the end cause it doesn't mention anything about deaths. I also wonder how this is going to pan out: the first movie which is rumored to be about 80-90 minutes long is scheduled to Japanese theaters on Nov 21, 2015 as we all know. But what about parts 2-6? Why hasn't a timetable been shown how the remaining segments will be aired?

I'm willing to wait as long as necessary, that's not the point. This also gives me hope more cast members might be announced later on as in the 02 cast in some way, shape or form. I have no idea how long a typical Japanese theatrical animated presentation takes to be made in pre production, production and post production phases so perhaps parts 2-6 haven't even been written giving us more time to hope our 02 friends are put in it somehow. It's all a guessing game until more information is released although I'm sure even the first film will leave us with more questions than answers.
Like I said, just wait until maybe episode 2. We have very little info so far.
This sounds very exciting. :) I'll be importing episode 1 via ebay/play-asia/etc...whichever is the cheapest I suppose since it's region free I've read. Do we get some good Biyomon/Gatomon moments in the movie those in the know?
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
I'm almost sure we'll get those two in the movie.