Join our server on Discord

Mr Sandman Bring me a Dream
aayyy let's share some of our nightmares/dreams what are some of your loveliest your coolest your saddest scariest and your down right WTF Brain dreams and nightmares

Nightmares first, since I have frequent nightmares (which I have to take meds for lol) anyways

The oldest nightmare I can remember was from my childhood, well part of it that is, is that I remember being on the bottom of a stair case and my family screaming at me to jump, the stair cases ended at a large hole, which was actually the cellar of my old house, the cellar I was scared of for so long living there. My fear of it made me unable to move no matter how many times screamed at me to jump I couldn't eventually I gave in and made a jump for it, right when I was close to the other side several hands grabbed on to me, I held on as tight as I could to the ledge keeping the hands from pulling me down, I cried for my family to help me but they all just walked away and left me my grip wore out and the hands dragged me down to the darkness each of my limps were grabbed by many hands and I was tore apart from the limbs.

This next one takes place in a large and fancy theater I am with my grandparents we are in line waiting to get into some show I can't remember, my grandmother hands me some money I go to the claw machine, I am given unlimited plays for some reason but this is a dream so who cares, I am winning each time giving the prizes to children everyone is cheering and asking me to get them something, suddenly without any thought the everything goes silent I turn around to see why, and when I did I was greeted by an empty and abandoned theater slowly falling apart due to the ages, I then decided to walk outside, and it wasn't any better like the theater the whole town was abandoned no sign of a soul anywhere could be found not even an animal, or so that's what I thought I see a man with his back faces towards me I was so happy to see someone else so I ran over him but my happiness was soon to be ruined cause when he turned around, his face well if you call it a face had a large caved in hole in the center filled with puss and maggots crawling and dripping about.

I was in front of a house, the house was on fire and in the yard were to young boys they too were on fire they're skin melting from the heat screaming in agony for me to help them, one boy's body was so twisted up in a way impossible for any human, I tried to ignore their screams because I couldn't do anything to help them, they were scream and screaming louder the more I ignored them.

I'm watching group of men in the woods there is one man on his knees and two other men holding him down to make sure he doesn't try to get away, another man soon appears holding a bucket of..water or something? I thought but how wrong I was the strange liquid was dumped on to the man his flesh and skin disolve from the acid that was actually inside of it screaming in agonizing pain begging for it to stop saying that he was sorry and for them to let him go.

Now for two light heart-ed dreams, well more like the scenery because sadly I can't remember many good dreams TBH since I have them so rarely

I am in a lovely Japanese garden, it is full of giant flowers of many species and colors, surrounded by Cherry blossoms and weeping willow trees are shading the area, a lovely crystal made bridge goes across the large crystal clear lake with many lovely cascading waterfalls and Giant sized koi fish swimming around. no single sound but the sound of water the cool breeze and the birds, all was at peace.

a bottomless pit with small tiny islands floating above it each with a single golden pillar on top of it all were surrounding a large golden castle the island in which it was standing on had waterfalls of glittering gold falling down into the bottomless bit, the entire place glows so brightly and up above were several flying blue whales

and that is all I can remember :'D
now if you will excuse me I think I'm going to question my self conscious
[Image: tumblr_njc3zwUeik1rbdrw4o6_r1_250.gif]
Sadly, I don't dream much if at all. You think I would but I guess I just do it during the day. Luckily, this means I forget any nightmares i may have quickly when I wake up. Also dreams though.
I had a REALLY cool one last night concerning a go-karting company (or something), which used a combination of lights that could blind a person and a type of sound wave that, while not physically incredibly loud, was loud enough to deafen a person (although for some reason earplugs prevented this?) to halve the gravity in the room and everyone was riding go-karts like they were on the moon or something.

And then later on we all used the room to have a massive rave and we played weird ass kids' games.

Had a dream a couple of nights ago as well that I set my ex on fire. It sounds really horrible content-wise, but looking back on it, it was hilarious.
Changed my username from AlexxxLupo, don't be afraid!
Post really
[Image: tumblr_njc3zwUeik1rbdrw4o6_r1_250.gif]