Join our server on Discord

Civil War
I didn't read the comic.

From the latest info, now I know why Iron Man won. :P

Because he is a weapons provider, he can buff his teammates, enhance and repair their equipment. :D

He can also provide nearly unlimited funds if they decided to fight for a long term. If the government frozen Captain America's bank account, then he would not have money to buy food anymore. ;)

Luckily Hulk and Thor did not join them. But I want to see Hulk vs Thor again.Shocked

Vision vs Scarlet Witch, this should be interesting. mrgreen
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
The whole thing was a huge problem. Of course Cap was right. In fact, an alternate take on the comic proves this.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/What_If%3F_...ar_Vol_1_1
The second story.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

I think the war can be avoided.

For example, I was a hero and nobody knows. Now the government wants me to reveal my identity.

I refused, so I decided not to help the people anymore and eventually I migrated to other country.

When big enemy comes, it's your government problems, not mine. You can ask those who are willing to work government to help you.

If I were the enemy, I would steal the list and assassinate those who revealed identity. In Iron Man 3, they almost killed Tony, so it's very easy to assassinate them when they were sleeping.

After you revealed your identity, you must be 24-hours on guard, you won't know when will the enemy ambush you or your friends. In Spiderman movies, Peter's girlfriend dead and Ben got injured.

In The Incredibles animation, the bad guy kidnapped Helen's baby once he knew their identity. So Captain was right not to reveal identity.:D
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Yes. Cap was right. That's what I was getting at with that link. And the Spider-Man taking his mask off lead to one of the most disliked story lines.