Join our server on Discord

How bad is Fantastic Four? Haha
9% for Fantastic Four, worse than Terminator 5 and Pixels. :P

No doubt, Fantastic Four is the 2015 number 1 worst movie. :D

No offense, I blame the Director. Why he replaced Human Torch with a black character? Why not used four white characters? Why he wanted to change this?

Dear Sony and Fox, please sell your rights back to Marvel Studio, and let Marvel Studio produce better quality of Spiderman and Fantastic Four.
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
To be fair, the weirdest part is that the Thing has on no pants. I got over the Torch thing already. But I do hear it sucks.
Not sure you know they already made a deal with marvel to put Spiderman in the up coming marvel movies and to give full authority on the next Spiderman movie as they want some of that disney money. Fox on the other hand are just general experts at ruining pretty much anything so they don't want anyone getting in the way of that.
Yea, I know, Spiderman will appear in Captain Civil War next year.

OMG!!!!!!

Why the hell they used underage Spiderman!!!!!

Marvel will reboot Spiderman again, again, again, again...

When are they going to stop re-booting and make a brand new Spiderman with MJ as his wife?

In Fantastic Four, the Thing looked so awful compared to the first (original) Fantastic Four. C'mon, this is year 2015 already, we have much better 3D technology.
Well to be fair they stated the next spiderman movie wasn't going to be an origin story so we don't need to watch him mess around learning he is a hero and getting away from the other two will be a good idea. Also him being married made spiderman boring and his adventures with him being solo was what people enjoyed about the character.
Oh I see.

No wonder all super heroes in movies were single (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern).
(08-10-2015 12:39 PM)Argrim Wrote: Well to be fair they stated the next spiderman movie wasn't going to be an origin story so we don't need to watch him mess around learning he is a hero and getting away from the other two will be a good idea. Also him being married made spiderman boring and his adventures with him being solo was what people enjoyed about the character.
I disagree. He did a lot with her. Plus we got Spider-Girl. A well liked comic.

(08-10-2015 01:12 PM)floramon Wrote: Oh I see.

No wonder all super heroes in movies were single (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern).
Batman has so many kids he sort of adopted. Superman frequently has Lois. Wonder Woman is a little bit different.
And Which Green Lantern?

#1 Alan: Had a wife and kids.
#2 Hal: Dated a lot of women. Chiefly Carol who's frequently a Star Sapphire.
#3 Guy: Dated the heroine Ice.
#4 Kyle: Dated a few girls. ...Let's not talk about one...
#5 John: Has dated at least 3 different girls I can think of. One of which he once had a kid in a future.

There's also so many alien Lanterns. Many with family.

Spider-man just grew like a lot of readers. You want a non-married one? Use one of the others. You want unmarried Peter? Watch a cartoon/movie. I do think everyone hated One More Day.
That fine if you disagree but the appeal of the character is to be a young superhero learning to use it his power for good and yes as years of the existence the writers had no choice but to marry him but that's when things went down hill only when he started to be by himself again things picked up and started to care again. Also yes there are stories that are good but that depending on the writer but as a whole spiderman has always been more fun being the super hero goofball instead of a drama train as we have many many characters to do that for us.
It's all about the writers really. But thank you.
Just watch the incredibles. Closest we'll ever get to a good fantastic 4 movie.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad