Join our server on Discord

question about savers (spoilers)
So after the team gets their memories wiped why did they change Masaru's clothes? I understand getting him out of the DATS uniform but what happened to his street clothes?

Officer: sir their memories are wiped but there was a problem
Kurata: what?
Officer: we can't get there civi clothes out of the lockers it's got some kinda 4 pin lock it's unbreakable sir
Kurata: curses my perfect plan ruined, dig through the lost and found for something it'll be fine.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
...Might have been some kind of post hypnotic order. No clue really.
(08-17-2015 01:25 PM)UnknownH Wrote: ...Might have been some kind of post hypnotic order. No clue really.

As I recall, that was right around the second half of the anime where they changed things up with the main three (Ikuto kept his fashion) clothes wise. Since they were on the run they changed into normal attire for the most part instead of being in their DATS uniforms. I liked the second half attire the most anyway. Their clothes were only changed because the opening and creative staff dictated it be so...and it was about time too. They'd probably had been wearing em for months anyway since anime character practically never change clothes (unless you have a good budget and the staff goes to the effort. lol Seriously though, it was simply to match the 2nd opening of the show).
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto