Join our server on Discord

Pixels vs MI 5
MI 5: Most ppl said good movie, 90% good score.

Pixels: Most ppl said shit movie, 20% bad score.

But I like Pixels, it's so funny, good to release real life tensions. Final Boss was Donkey Kong, classic, haha.
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
I'd suggest MI 5. Pixels was done better on the show Futurama.
I watched Pixels and I liked it.

But I hated the main character, he bullshit too much, he tried to be funny but I didn't find him interesting.

How nice if the main character was Johnny Depp, that would be funny.
That's a problem. Adam Sandler. He is what some people think is a problem with it.
Now I know him, thanks.

No wonder almost each review mentioned about this bad actor (Adam).

Irritating and funny are two different things. Sometimes it's funny when it's irritating, but when you are over irritating, you became annoyance.

I don't know how to explain this. For example, I liked Johnny English 2, Night at the Museum 1 and The Mask.
Sandler's earlier work was better. But he has got a lot of bad movies for a while. No one is sure why I think.
May be is the dialog problems.

Johnny English did not speak much, but his expressions were funny.

Johnny Deep was good at acting funny (Captain Jack), Alice in Wonderland.

The actor who was in Night at the Museum also good.

Adam Sandler? Sorry, in this movie, he did not know when to keep serious and when to keep quiet.

I disliked him from the moment he spoke up when the kid opened the door. And then the conversations between him and the boy's mother, so annoying to me. And then the acting in the White House, he should have dressed properly and be serious for a while in there.
He's a comedic actor. It's hard for them to be serious in a movie. It doesn't always work.