Join our server on Discord

Poll: Sexiest Disney princess
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Anna and Elsa (2 for 1 special)
50.00%
1 50.00%
Jasmine
0%
0 0%
Belle
50.00%
1 50.00%
Ariel
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I didn't win the superbowl
But I'm going to Disneyland! Taking bets now on how many princesses I can get restraining orders from lol. Need to get pics with Anna and Elsa (Niece is a crazy frozen fan, she'll flip lol), Jasmine (My personal favorite princess.), Belle (Second place after Jasmine), and Ariel (Sister's favorite princess, gotta rub in that I met her lol). Only for a one night one day trip, so sadly won't get to do much but can't wait to share pics, if pics are possible when I get back.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Have fun. Leave the bail money where it normally is, it'll take a few days for me to get there. Please bring pics.
I'm back and exhausted, those parks are not easy to get around in a wheelchair (can't walk long distances on my leg) Got a lot of awesome pics, and threw up on Indiana jones, so all in all I say a good run. Got Jasmine and Belle along with other pics of princesses, couldn't get anna and elsa. I tried to eat the snowman, I thought he was made of marshmallow, so they wouldn't let me get close. Don't think pics are working just yet so here's a link to my twitter with number 1 princess lol.

https://twitter.com/ShaunDowley1/status/...73/photo/1
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sounds like it was much fun. Nice picture.