Join our server on Discord

Looking for Old Friends?
Lightbulb 
The DaD has such a long history. I know many of you have forged friendships here, but some may have drifted apart. Some have changed user names and might not even recognize each other. The member list was pruned some years ago and some of the old posts have even been deleted.

If you'd like, take a moment to reply with old screen names you may have used. Let us know who you remember and would like to reconnect with, and maybe they'll find you. ^.^
I'm so glad this place is making a come back!

I think when I was registered before I had this name too, but maybe not.
I am this name. I have been this name since maybe before or when this site started. So I haven't changed.
I probably will ask this in IRC publicly at some point but I may as well mention it here. I knew Red Mage Dragon Tiamat under another name years ago and we were really close. He was in a bad situation at home, I fear I could've prevented it if anything bad happened when we fell out of touch by keeping our friendship strong. We played X-2 around the same time, had similar interests.

I'd at least like to know he's alright.
Fred_18 reporting in. Been ages since I checked in. I drop by now and then to look around though. Nice to see some members still here though.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
Salutations. good to see the DAD up and running again. Damien Stryker passing by. ^^ how is everyone doing?
I would figure Tiamat is alright. I might have the email somewhere. But welcome back you two.
Some may remember me as Chaos Knight Matthew. I still try to visit when I can but I do miss a lot of people I used to chat with here, like Ray the Backlasher, ghostimon and the old crew from the massive rp I remember, Adventures of the DaD. ^^'

Good to see this place going again though.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hey. Nice to see you again. Shame we actually can't just find everyone again. Oh well... heh heh
Same here. Guess we have to do the best we can then and hope.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions