Join our server on Discord

Artist Karabiner
Hey,
I know this thread's been sitting here for a while but I figured I'd make an account to say what I know.

From what I understand (not 100% sure) he got ill and couldn't keep up with his updates as he received treatments. I don't know how it turned out but it happened a while ago so maybe he's unable to draw in his state or he passed away (I hope not but it's very possible)

The last time his site was updated was in 2011 and this post was placed on the main page :

Quote: ようやくトップの更新ができましたが、海外向けのアートCDのご案内
だけとなりました。実は去年の年末に病気を患い、入院する羽目にな
りました。今はなんとか以前と同じ日常生活に戻りましたが創作活動
ができるような状態ではなく更新自体は止まっております。(泣)
もう少し元気が出たら以前のペースに戻したいと思っていますが、今し
ばらくは治療やらリハビリに専念しますので、それまではどうか悪しか
らずご辛抱ください。m(_ _)m
It roughly translate to this using online translators :

Quote:Guide to overseas art CD only and was finally able to update the top. Actually suffered illness by the end of last year, admitted in May that.Back to now is somehow the same everyday creative activities can be rather we stopped updating itself. (Crying) I want to revert to the previous pace a little bit more when I get better, but right now is devoted to treatment and rehabilitation, so until then please be patient.

Edit :
His friend posted this journal in 2012, sounds like he got better but stopped doing art since then.

Quote:About Karabiner
his recent post to his message board:

+++++++++++++++++++++
I am recovered and doing well, thank you for your concerns and get well messages.
I haven't drawn anything since I was released from hospital.
I suspect the reason of the illness was that I worked on art too hard in the first place.
I feel bad seeing people check back to my sites but finding no new stuff, so now I declare that I am officially closed for business.
+++++++++++++++++++++

let's hope he will return soon.
http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/3292004/

Messages In This Thread
Artist Karabiner - by Jaser - 07-18-2015, 08:24 AM
RE: Artist Karabiner - by UnknownH - 07-18-2015, 01:50 PM
RE: Artist Karabiner - by The Infamous Boss Reo - 07-18-2015, 06:57 PM
RE: Artist Karabiner - by wistipouf - 05-16-2016, 03:39 PM
RE: Artist Karabiner - by UnknownH - 05-17-2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Artist Karabiner - by XV~flame - 05-01-2019, 03:15 PM