Join our server on Discord

What are you watching lately?
What are you watching lately? I don't have a TV, I just watch stuff online.

Anime? Dragon Ball Super started recently. I haven't noticed any other recent anime I've been interested in seeing. But only 126 days until Tri!

Superhero stuff? I catch DC's animated movies. Just watched Justice League: Gods and Monsters, which was very interesting and well written. I keep up to date with some comic book stories from watching youtube channels like Comicstorian. I enjoy the Marvel and DC theatrical movies and TV shows as well. Arrow didn't keep my attention but the various other shows have been good. The Flash was excellent after a bit of a bumpy start, and Netflix's Daredevil was just amazing.

Other shows that aren't on right now but I'm looking forward to are Doctor Who, Venture Bros., and Supernatural.
To say what I'm watching would take too long but I am watching a lot of anime this season.
Currently the only series I am keeping up with are, Steven Universe, Ricky and Morty,Star vs the forces of evil and Gravity falls,

glad to finally see that cartoons are kicking up again cause it's been awhile since any good cartoons were made.

on a side note,I plan on watching GeGeGe no Kitarō soon as well
[Image: tumblr_njc3zwUeik1rbdrw4o6_r1_250.gif]
Recently spent like £80 on the first 4 seasons of Doctor Who, so I'm working through those at the moment. On season 3 right now which is probably my favourite because it's got the most individual episodes I really love in it.
Changed my username from AlexxxLupo, don't be afraid!
There's some good choices here. Good choices.
10 years ago, I watched 3/4ths of Wolf's Rain, and I was really enjoying it, but someone spoiled me and told me the (bad) ending, so I quit watching it. When getting recommendations recently, I was told that what I was told... was true but it wasn't. So I am giving it another try.

Its funny because, I'm watching the dub this time, and one of the main charicters has BIG bushy brownish hair... and it's voiced by Tai :P And one of the others is voiced by Izzy, and there were other Digimon voices around. (I even heard Henry's VA for a bit part, and I don't think I've ever heard him in anything but Digimon, though I don't watch a toooon.)

I am also watching, for the first time, Boston Legal. I knew my mom loved it back in the day, and my bf wanted to watch it, and we are, and it's reeeeally funny.

Also re-watching Digimon Adventure and Detective Academy Q. DAQ seems pretty underrated, but it's a really good, about students of a special detective school solving crimes (usually murders). It's really interesting.

Also, I'm always watching Friends when I go to sleep, and I'm always watching Days Of Our Lives. ........ Did I meantion I'm gay? :P
...I wouldn't be able to tell yet. So it's not "A surprise" at all.
Waiting for October, all TV series new seasons starting 6 Oct.

Must watch:
The Flash.
DC Legends of Tomorrow (2016).

And then Agent Carter, Dare Devil, NCIS: New Orleans.

What the Hell happened to Simons (Agents of Shield).

Oliver returned with new armor!
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Except for NCIS, I watch all those myself.
welp time to add MLP FiM to the list since season 5 has continued and also We Bear Bear since that show has also won my heart
[Image: tumblr_njc3zwUeik1rbdrw4o6_r1_250.gif]