Join our server on Discord

OH MY GOD!!! I've found two Ranamon pics!
Hehehe, I dunno Foo, some of your furries have looked a little young in my books ;) lol.
hey Waru, those are some rare and may i say, great pics you found there :D
My personal tastes have nothing to do with what Ill accept as a request ^^

So there :p
great found ^^
*whistles* nice defence ;) lol....you could be a lawyer.
Do you have the pics? The links no longer work.

Damn - with Netzero on my computer, I can barely keep up.
The links work fine. Perhps you should copy and paste.
Yeah, those pics are RARE...But usually...Doesn't always happen...But if you stumble onto an exclusive little great artists web-ring that draw like a certain series of Hentai that YOU like...Awww man...It's like heaven...Trust me...This happened to me many times...Cause like you find one...And you're like KEWL!!...And then they have this links sections...You go there...And it turns out they refer you to OTHER GREAT ARTISTS...So yeah...Real cool...But mostly...Some of those great artists out there are like Japanese sites...Real Rare...
well... at least you enjoyed my pics... because I know I have (apart from requested art from the DaD, I have seen NO Ranamon pics anywhere, which is why these two are SO special)
Actually...Ranamon pics aren't THAT rare...I think I saw some Ranamon pics floating around the net...But as usual I forget the url and it just remains a great picture painted in the back of my mind with countless other hentai and whatnot...