Join our server on Discord

digivices
Digging around looking for a couple missing discs and stumbled on these in a box in the back of my closet. No clue how long they were there. D-tector, black and blue one think that's the name, still works. D3 doesn't but might just need batteries. Anyone else still have any of these?

Edit: Pic didn't load, tried doing it from my phone, guess it didn't work like I thought.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Uploads aren't working at the moment, some server settings need tweaked which only the host has access to right now. Just upload pics to imgur and link it.

I never owned any of the Digivices sadly. I had some transforming figures, a bunch of those mini figures, and a cool poseable Dukemon, but when they were in storage one of my parents thought it was just some old junk and tossed them O.o
Yeah used to have wargreymon, magnamon, and I think beelzemon. No clue where those vanished to over the years lol, had to downsize apartments and a ton of my stuff got thrown out, only still have the digivices cause they got tossed into a box with some of my old books.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
~~~~~~~