Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth localization announced!
Exclamation 
Announced at Anime Expo, Bandai Namco will be localizing for release in North America, Latin America and Brazil, "Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth" for PS4 and (digital download only :( ) PS Vita. Coming 2016, get hype!

Quote:Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth is localized and coming in 2016 on PlayStation 4 and digitally on the PlayStation Vita!
Set in the near future, the line between the real and digital worlds is blurred. Logging into cyberspace is part of everyday life. For one teenager, a harmless on-line chat spawns a chance encounter with a mysterious hacker. Little did this teen know, this brief meeting would lead to a digi-monumental adventure.

Source: Bokutachi no Digital World
Awesome news. I was about to post about it myself. The smartphone game Digimon Heroes (previously released as Crusader in Japan) was also just announced to be released world-wide this Fall, and with Digimon All-Star Rumble last year I guess this counts as a resurgence of Digimon games in the west.
Yeah. A lot of games coming out. And the Xros Wars dub is back on the 5th of this month. Big news.
Might have to start saving up for a vita. Not picking up a ps4 anytime soon lol, hopefully it gets a lot of attention want more fun digimon games.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Also look into an PS TV. That might also work.
And I finally have a legit reason to get the Playstation 4!:) Maybe the load times will finally be decent...I love Digimon World Data Squad but the load times were horrible in that game.x_X
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
And let's just not mention the recent fighting game.