Join our server on Discord

Same-Sex Marriage Legalized in the US!
The Supreme Court of the United States just made same-sex marriage legal in all 50 states. Awesome.
This is great. Not only is is just right, but it's always fun to see stupid people angry.
The religious reaction is the best part. 'this is our 9/11. This is our pearl harbor.' glad for them all, but honestly wouldn't give it a second thought if not for the fact our pissed them off so much lol
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Was already legal in VA so I'm aite, where I plan to go. It's neat that the whole country's taken to it too.
it's been Legal here in WA state for a while,so if I wanted to I can marry another woman
and later we could smoke some pot
((and it's a good thing my parents are okay with me being a panromantic ace))

but yeah I'm happy that the rest of the states legalized it
also all the Hobophobes getting all mad over this, their anger makes us stronger (*-`ω´- )人

((now if only Gay marriage was legalized in other areas of the world))
[Image: tumblr_njc3zwUeik1rbdrw4o6_r1_250.gif]
Well, at least we got it in the US. The rest of the world might follow.
Well,it is.admirable for me…I'm now in a college where there most of my school mates are backward. I want to suvvert their thought…
For me,there is alse something to want.
Actually what is wrong with same sex marriage? I don't understand why human and non-human can't accept same sex marriage.

Why relate the matter with religion?

In my country, I heard people saying "my religion says same sex marriage is wrong."

Don't let your religion affect your future. This is your own marriage, not your religion. If you loved Renamon, you can marry her - unless the law prohibits you.

Since now the law says is legal, then it is legal, ignore your religion. Law > Religion.

Some religion said you can't work on Sundays, so, who are following this rule? Who said "I can't work on Sundays because my religion said so."?

If your Boss asked you to work on Sundays, are you going to reject?
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]