Join our server on Discord

LeonBarzai joins the battle!
Howdy ;3
Guess I'll make one of these too ^^
To be honest I mainly made an account here to show my support so expect allot of lurking. I'll advertising as much as I can to help the site though! Kinda holds a place in my naughty heart seeing as its one of the First naughty sites when I started looking for stuff like rule 34. With my love for digimon, and not knowing about sites like furafinity or e621, this place was a goldmine of content! This place also introduced me to Lemons! aka naughty storys ( never understood why there called lemons though. I do like the funny name though ;3)

Anyway, best of luck to all the admins on this project ^^
Welcome! Thanks for showing your support. It's a good idea for lurkers to at least post an introduction and maybe break the ice so they can post more if they feel like it.

Apparently Lemon has been used to refer to adult fanworks since a 1984 hentai titled "Cream Lemon". I think the only place I've seen it used myself is here in the Digimon fandom.
Hello. Nice to see you. And Lemon is used in a lot of fandom's fanfiction. Also, Lime and Citrus are used.
Yep. I think lemons mainly an anime related fan story thing. Always thought it was a funny name for it ;3.
It's just one of those things that happens. Weird fandom thing.
Hello
For me,there is alse something to want.