Join our server on Discord

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ geewillickers it's a new user ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
so, I found this site probably a month back or so, cause I looking for
some digilemons to read, I checked out the forums to join but I saw that they were basically like a ghost town so I was like "drats, ah well" anyhoo today I decided to go to the site and saw that the site is in the process of trying to get revived so I was like...hmm okay guess I will join to see how this goes, so here I am...Hi :U

so...I am not one for doing introductions so I'll keep this short the name is Nebu[Neb-yuu]or Neb, I have a love hate relationship with drawing I enjoy listening to music and crying alone while eatting ice cream, and I have been a fan of Digimon since I was wee-tot (9 yrs old)

[Image: tumblr_njc3zwUeik1rbdrw4o6_r1_250.gif]
Hello then. Nice to see you. And yes, we are trying to get back up again. Hope you stay.
thanks I am quite pleased to meet you as well uwu, and if the site does indeed pick up again
I will most defiantly stay, though I probably wont post that much mainly just lurk.

also I might post art oh RIGHT speaking of art, is any art okay here?, because I'm not so skilled in the whole
smut art thing, forgive the dumb question
Nice to meet you
For me,there is alse something to want.
Welcome aboard!

Feel free to talk about any of your artwork in the relevant artists boards. I'm pretty sure there aren't any rules about it being smut and we need to write new rules anyway.
Post as much art as you can. Just leave a warning if it's really weird or maybe yaoi/yuri. What do you draw?
mostly animals and monsters

and I also enjoy drawing cute things being cute, scary things being scary
and scary things being cute and cute things being scary

and once in awhile I'll draw gore/guro stuff
Make sure you tag that gorn. Please.
I will don't worry I always link to the my gore/guro with a Gore Warning whenever I post them in forums
Welcome!
I pretty much have the same story of joining, although I cant seem to remember when i joined.. waaay to long ago lol X3

thanks for reminding me about the lemons on here!! I remember there being some good ones! ( hope it was't just nostalgia goggles though)

Looking forward to seeing what you post! I like scary things that are cute and vice versa ( I think it comes from being a horror fan ;3)