Join our server on Discord

Ok, Let's Revive the DaD!
As a long abiding fan of Digimon and a lurker who's only recently worked up the balls to pursue his long held dream of being an artist, I figured I'd sign up and show my support. I still think Tamers is an incredible series and probably the best written of it's kind.

You're doing god's work, this is fine news to accompany my wait for Tri and my Digimon Adventure 01 rewatch. brofist
(07-14-2015 01:49 PM)Jaser Wrote:
(07-14-2015 04:03 AM)Takatofan1986 Wrote: I hope this is the right place... whoever is in charge now... I asked the old owner about this a couple years ago, when I thought the only problem with updating was content, but now that it's not... I thought I would ask the new owners :)

I get a TON of digimon commissions, and I wonder if maybe I could submit them, not as my own, but something along the lines of "Imagined by Takatofan" or something like that. Of COURSE, I would ask permission from the original artists (Several already said they would let me) and I would provide a link to their work.

Thoughts?

I'm planning on updating the layout on the artist pages so you can have descriptions with each image, so you'll be able to post your commissions with the relevant info.

Sorry my progress has slowed, real life has been unusually stressful lately. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. Even working on a new design for the main site! But, alas, I should be in bed right now for work in the morning.

Awesome!!! :D

Take your time, we appriceate your work!!! :D
This is. Like. Wow. I only checked in again on an idle whim. I never expected to actually see a real set of updates on the homepage again! I mean the last I'd heard Psychedox was getting the ball rolling on stuff and then that kind of fizzled. This is great!

I think I'll try some writing. This is too good to pass up the opportunity to celebrate!
I'm not sure what happened to that. I think it had something to do with bots.
I'm on vacation right now. I was hoping to get work done for the DaD while here but it turns out there's no comfortable place to put my computer, there's little privacy, and there's a lot of stuff to do. I'm looking forward to getting a new site design up soon when I can get it done.

PhycheDox probably got really busy in real life, Cayden was a bot that butted into his thread after he was gone.
Oh... That was it. Usually I'm right on those bots.
Oh I see
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Hey. Progress has been halted lately due to putting too many hours into my day job, a lack of sleep, and other IRL problems. Sorry to keep you waiting guys.

When I can get back into the swing of things here are my priorities:
  • New site design including better author/artist pages
  • Installing a control panel for staff to update the site
  • Working together to get some commissions
That's perfectly fine. Sometimes work is hard. But that does sound nice.
We are just grateful that you can do what you do :)