Join our server on Discord

Ok, Let's Revive the DaD!
(06-09-2015 05:00 PM)UnknownH Wrote: But where's Reo at? ...Did he have an email thing where he wrote stuff. ...Didn't he used to write stuff?

He contacted me on skype awhile back about pretty much doing this; getting the board back up and running. Had off and on contact with him since then.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
That's interesting. Thanks.
So all seems to be going smooth with the revival right? I saw the new reader and it is quite good, it gives a more professional look to the site :)
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
It's a little early I think to declare things running smoothly, but at the very least the reader is working, which is nice.
So... We're running Crunchily?
Seeing as this place pretty much introduced me to rule 34 for digimon way back when I hope the reboot go's smoothly!
I'll try to help as much as I can ^^ ( first plan is to get my BF to make some fanart and link the domain X3)

Goodluck yall!
So I've written out the plans for reorganizing the boards if you guys want to tell me what you think. ^.^

I also removed the www from the URL today and did some work updating the site's backend. There's a simple layout system now rather than plain html files but the hundreds of artist/author pages still need updated. I've got google analytics on every page in the new system and I can see now how many thousands of hits the site gets daily.

Meanwhile the trivia security questions seem to be working fairly well, almost all of the bot signups have stopped. I think I should remove the Renamon question though, even spammers seem to know who she is.

Glad to see so many people showing up now that word is spreading we're reviving!
Let's replace the question with a Ranamon question. Trick people up.
Just stopped by and was skimming through, if you wanna bring back the DaD that's fine, its a great site with great potential and lacks the silly limits of other sites like fanfiction. I'm willing to help, but you should all realize that bringing back a previously popular website is hard work and needs several people. I think it can defiantly be done though. We need a specific game plan though, certain aspects of the site could probably change, and we need to get stories to be posted again. A highlight of the sight obviously are the lemons, we need to start posting first before people can be expected to have a reason to come back. And people need to be able to easily find new stories.
Awesome, you have SDP's pies. We shall stand against face of sanity and rational thinking once more! *pulls Mar in* to the SDP CAVE! Light the pron signal!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad