Join our server on Discord

RPS
Anyone want to start a new single or group rp?
Sure, what characters do you like to play?

Some of my favorite include:

Adventure\02:
Koshiro (Izzy)
Daisuke (Davis)

Frontier:
Takuya
Kouichiā€Ž

Xros Wars (Fusion):
Taiki (Mikey)
Tagiru
I actually don't mind any type of Rp, I'm more of an adventure I've only got kita, she's gets overly excited when it comes to rp's

*kita jumps in all excited, waggling her tail, going on her knees begging* Adventure! Pwease?
You mean Kita Kitsunemon? The Digimon that Gabumon evolved into in that one Drama CD?
No no no lol I came up with Kita from one of my stories from the old days, she's part human/fox, if she doesn't get what she wants she wines like hell, it's like having a teenager around you.

*Kita glares at me with an evil look, crossing her arms* no I don't

Yes you do, now behave before I send you to your room
Oh, do you prefer OCs to Cannons?
Could you please remind me what the difference between those too are, it's been years *bashes head on desk*
An original character is one you make up yourself while a canon character is one already featured in a fandom, in this case Digimon.
I used to role play on forums years ago. My friends and I haven't been able to get into the swing of it for so long though, we've tried but it doesn't get very far. We start an RP once in a while but then lose focus. Maybe because our adult lives are too distracting we can't focus like we used to.

It would be awesome so I might try though.

I prefer OCs over canon characters. The originality of a tamer and partner can be really great in RPs with effort put into them.
(05-16-2015 04:46 PM)Gogglehead Wrote: An original character is one you make up yourself while a canon character is one already featured in a fandom, in this case Digimon.

I'm more into using a character I've made up myself as I like it when my mind goes wild with ideas :-)

(05-17-2015 06:57 AM)Jaser Wrote: I used to role play on forums years ago. My friends and I haven't been able to get into the swing of it for so long though, we've tried but it doesn't get very far. We start an RP once in a while but then lose focus. Maybe because our adult lives are too distracting we can't focus like we used to.

It would be awesome so I might try though.

I prefer OCs over canon characters. The originality of a tamer and partner can be really great in RPs with effort put into them.

Well if you're up for doing an rp let me know and I agree I'm onto OC as well