Join our server on Discord

Um... Hello?
Hey everyone, I am Opda2056, though most call me Opda, or some variation of the name...(One person called me Oppai for months before I found out what it meant.)

I originally came to this site looking for lemons, particularly of the yaoi variety, but the community immediately intrigued me as well, except for the fact that there was little to none. :(

It pleases me to see that this place might be getting a revamp, as I think it's a really cool site.

I like music, cute things, cute people, digimon, having fun, long walks in the park, beaches during sunset... jkjk, although those things are nice. :P I am also having trouble finding an avatar to use xD

Anyway, I am pretty bad at introductions, so if anyone wants to talk or ask questions, they could always send me a message or reply to a post of mine!

Glad to be here,

Sincerely yours, Opda.
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here.

Maybe you could find and crop a cool image on Dabooru or similar sites to use as an avatar? That's essentially how I found mine.
Hello. Nice to see you. I hope you stick around.
It's so nice to see even the mention of revival has garnered so much interest as of late! It's nice to see you!
hello fellow new person |✧▽✧)╯
[Image: tumblr_njc3zwUeik1rbdrw4o6_r1_250.gif]