Join our server on Discord

important
I only have one question: does anyone still use this forum or it was abandoned?
Half and half. I'm always here every day I can to check and some may show up from time to time but I think the problem started with Tamers and the ScapeGoatmon Or as you knew it, Renamon. Too much about her.

But that's just a common explanation. It might also be cause we all grew and just stop coming here since we got lives. ...Most of us.

So in short, Both are right.
I'm still here! *crickets chirp*
I'll always be within reach of the place, but real life's terrible for my participation online.

PsycheDox wanted to build the site anew, but hasn't been online for a month and a half. I imagine we're both in the same boat; I want to build it but life drains our time and energy.

I've been idling in #digiartistsdomain on irc.esper.net if anyone wants to chat. I imagine it was once active years ago but I've never seen any activity myself aside from Salem joining out of the blue recently. Some regulars talking there might drum up activity here also, so here's a list of good IRC clients if anyone wants. I found Thunderbird meets all of my needs and works very well.
I'm new here~
For me,there is alse something to want.
Hello.
Do you roleplay?
(05-01-2015 12:24 PM)Gogglehead Wrote: Do you roleplay?

E..?Why do you say so?
For me,there is alse something to want.