Join our server on Discord

Poll: Make a replacement site?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
100.00%
5 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Reboot anyone?
I like Grapple's idea. Let's put that at the top.
DHD seems perfect, actually.
(01-05-2015 04:28 AM)AlexxxLupo Wrote: DHD seems perfect, actually.

Only if it applies to the forum, the site name should stay.
Still here even if the site and the forum are kind of dead!
Hi,
I'e had a busy new year with a hospital stay and some stuff involving a new identity, so I havn't had much time to work on stuff lately. But I'm getting back into the swing of things now!
Hi, I've been pretty goddamn busy with life stuff lately so it's been on hold. However, the next two weeks are going to be dedicated to getting this up and running. I had a server crash not long ago, so most of what I'd done was lost, which is fine since I meant to start over anyway.
~~~~~~~
No idea what happened but I think it didn't go over too well to start with. Sad though. Not a bad idea.
A little status update for everyone while I'm still working... it's coming along nicely, galleries are nearly done, self-uploading is done, and I'm working on the lemons part of thing now. Tagging system will need a bit more work... but we're getting there
Thanks. That's great to hear.
I've been pretty goddamn busy with life stuff lately so it's been on hold. However, the next two weeks are going to be dedicated to getting this up and running. I had a server crash not long ago, so most of what I'd done was lost, which is fine since I meant to start over anyway.