Join our server on Discord

Poll: Make a replacement site?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
100.00%
5 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Reboot anyone?
That's interesting. Sounds like good work.
A little status update for everyone while I'm still working... it's coming along nicely, galleries are nearly done, self-uploading is done, and I'm working on the lemons part of thing now. Tagging system will need a bit more work... but we're getting there :)

If anyone wants more regular updates or just has ideas... feel free to add me on Skype with the name psychedox :)
That's nice to hear. Glad you're getting it finished.
Wow what a blast from the past! Really nice of you to put in such effort PsycheDox!
What is the new address for the Web? :)
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Update!

I've been pretty goddamn busy with life stuff lately so it's been on hold. However, the next two weeks are going to be dedicated to getting this up and running. I had a server crash not long ago, so most of what I'd done was lost, which is fine since I meant to start over anyway.

I've put up new, basic forums here: http://psychedox.com/digi/forums I'll add more categories as we go. For now, I'll be working on the core stuff that we need to get going again :)

I also set up a Skype group for discussing the reboot and just general chat! If you want in, add me on Skype (psychedox) and I'll add you in :)
Glad to hear it. Looks nice so far.
Thanks! A doujin viewer is now up, but I'm still working on the upload and search code
Thank you for that.
Doujin viewer is now released! I made a few tweaks to the code and while the upload script still doesn't work yet, we're making some definite progress :)

The question now is - the rest of the functionality of the site may take a little while due to life stuff. This gives us two options:

1) Don't release stuff until the automatic stuff is ready, i.e. admins don't need to approve anything
2) Release everything within the next week, but use a similar system ot how things are now - i.e. an admin manually adds the stuff

#2 is certainly feasible, with #1 taking quite a while, for the simple reason of me not having much time to debug PHP. Thoughts?