Join our server on Discord

Digimon All Star Rumble November 2014 Discussion!
So, anyone here excited for the new Digimon game coming this fall? I can't believe we're getting all these awesome games this fall...Smash Bros, Sonic Boom, Digimon, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix, Alien Isolation...but Digimon is the surprise on the list for me. I wish Digimon Story was in the mix as well.

Renamon needs to show up! I see Dorulumon which I APPROVE but no Gaomon or Renamon so far! Either one would make my day.XD

-Renafan
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
It's only on 360 and PS3. So I may not care as much as I would. But it should be interesting to see.
I hope Patamon makes it to Digimon All Star Rumble. He has been on all the Digimon Rumble Games so far. It wouldn't be the same without him on the rooster n.n
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I think I'd have a dream list of whom I'd like to see in this game

01:
Agumon
Gabumon
Biyomon
Tentomon
Palmon
Gomamon
Patamon
Gatomon

02:
Veemon
Wormmon
Hawkmon
Armadillomon
Betamon
Terriermon (Willis')
Lopmon (Willis')

03:
Guilmon
Terriermon (Henry's)
Renamon
Impmon
Monodramon
Lopmon (Suzie's)
Guardromon
Leomon
Marine Angemon

04:
Agunimon
Lobomon
Kazemon
Kumamon
Beetlemon
Lowemon
Grumblemon
Ranamon
Mercurymon
Arbormon
Duskmon

Agumon (Marcus's)
Gaomon
Lalamon
Falcomon
Biyomon (Kristi's)

06:
Shoutmon
Balistamon
Ravemon
Sparrowmon
Monitormon

and for villain Digimon I'd pick the following

01:
Devimon
Etemon/ Metal Etemon
Myotismon
Venom Myotismon
Metal Seadramon
Puppetmon
Machinedramon
Piedmon

02:
Kimeramon
Arukenimon
Mummymon
Daemon
Malo Myotismon

03:
D-Reaper (it would use the J-Reaper as a main form with the rest as attacks)

04:
Dynasmon
Rhodo Knightmon
Lucemon

05:
Belphemon

06:
Lilithmon
Axe Knightmon
Lord Bagramon
[Image: 00lucky.gif][Image: twotonedark.gif] My adopted puppies. Adopt yours now at http://www.eccentrix.com/members/kabookie/freebies.html
Well, that's not way too many to put in sadly. At least for who's making it. It's a small list actually. Look it up.
Sadly it's not in PS4 list. Since PS4 can't play PS3 games, I don't plan to buy new PS3 games anymore because of the price. There is no way I can maintain PS4 and PS3 at the same time, if I continue to buy PS3 games, what am I going to with the games when my PS3 died?:-/
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Has anyone got their hands on the game? What do you think?

I got it pre-ordered and arrived on the 13th (release date here in Aus) and I'm pretty happy with it. A few issues but I'm just glad to have a new digimon game!
Check out my Art? ^^
Available for commissions :)
I heard it was ok but has some issues. Like maybe it's not as done as it could be.
I'm sad because they didn't add Patamon to this game. He had a nice moveset on Rumble Arena 2. His Thousand Wing attack was great to get a lot of those digivolution orbs things. it made them rain when hitting the opponent digimon XD
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
One complaint is the roster. People find it very lacking.