Join our server on Discord

A Ruki/Rennamon Fan.
Hi. I'm a fan of Digimon Tamers.

Favorite pairings include: Ruki/Renamon, Kari/Gatomon, Takato/Jeri, Tai/Sora, Ruki/Jeri, pre-02-Mimi/Joe, and I'd also like Ruki's grandmother to find someone nice too. Heck, sometimes I think she's the kindest, understanding, competent, observant, and refreshing character on the entire show.

I'm working on a story that's basically a bunch of missing scenes from Tamers, some of these would be set in an alternate universe, others are simply attempts to explain what's going on behind the scenes, such as what the Digimon Sovereigns were doing in the background to defeat the D-Reaper and what happened right after Ruki and Renamon first met.

However, I need some help with it...
What do you need? Try the writing forum.
(08-29-2014 07:29 AM)Investigator_Ruki Wrote: Hi. I'm a fan of Digimon Tamers.

Favorite pairings include: Ruki/Renamon, Kari/Gatomon, Takato/Jeri, Tai/Sora, Ruki/Jeri, pre-02-Mimi/Joe, and I'd also like Ruki's grandmother to find someone nice too. Heck, sometimes I think she's the kindest, understanding, competent, observant, and refreshing character on the entire show.

I'm working on a story that's basically a bunch of missing scenes from Tamers, some of these would be set in an alternate universe, others are simply attempts to explain what's going on behind the scenes, such as what the Digimon Sovereigns were doing in the background to defeat the D-Reaper and what happened right after Ruki and Renamon first met.

However, I need some help with it...

Hello and welcome to the forums! I rarely come here anymore but I should just to keep the last bastion of Digimon hentai alive somehow. :)
I'm a big fan of the Renamon myself (obviousobvious) and write lemons, mostly crossovers that most would never do but I try to make it work. I did a Digimon/Final Fantasy crossover once that seemed to get a few fans but that was awhile ago. Anyway, I hope you have a good time here and post to your heart's content. If you need feedback on your fanfiction, I'll be happy to give you pointers as I have experience in that sort of thing.

Your friendly neighborhood Renafan
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto