Join our server on Discord

Digimon Adventure 2015
I'm actually hoping they don't introduce to many new evolutions since I'd rather see the old ones again after so long.
Really exciting. I've always hoped for a continuation like this.

There's speculation that Huckmon might appear in this anime because he's with the original 8 rookies in this mat. I think the only real info so far is from the trailer. Tai might be the only old character to get any focus.

If you click the egg at digimon-adventure.net more info is supposed to be revealed when the bar gets to the bottom. You can click once a day and apparently more if you open your browser's incognito / private browsing mode.
Digimon 01 got the best ending, sadly they spoiled it in 02, they should have bring in new children instead of crossover with the old children.:)

Now 02 got a happy ending, so, how are they going to continue?

I want to see all final form, not just 2 only (Agumon + Gabumon).:D
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
I almost don't care what they do, I'm just so excited! O_O
Check out my Art? ^^
Available for commissions :)
I just had an AWESOME idea for what should happen in the new series!!!

So... there had been a debate for a while about Tamers, weather or not they watched Adventure in their universe or if that was a Dub only thing, but if I remember correctly, with the Hunters crossover, they confirmed (with Takato's comment) that it was cannon that they did watch Adventure.

Well... I think it would be AWESOME if...

The last episode, the last scene, as the credits start, It pans out, so you see its on a TV, and then it shows Takato and the tamers, 20ish, all sitting around the TV!

Takato: "That was AWESOME! I'm so glad they revisited Adventure!"

I know I'm not lucky enough for that and some people will hate that idea, but I think it would be cool that since the chances of getting a sequel to Tamers is slim (I ALMOST am not even sure i'd want one incase it was bad) but then that way there could still be a mini Tamers reunion.

I'm sure it won't happen, but I think it would be awesome!
You must go to With the Will. It's an idea, not bad, but would they do it?
I am a tad disappointed they are going back to 02. I know it was the season that have Bandai the most cash, but it has been ages, the only way to hock up the kids on japan into it would be if they aired remastered version of Adventure and 02 first, or at least uploaded those two seasons for free viewing in Youtube Japan. Plus Cross Wars flunked when they made a sequel, why they think a sequel to an anime old enough to just be remembered by adults is gonna do better? Maybe they will turn into Shojo with monsters like they almost did with 02?

Yeah, romance and monster fights... could work, it did with 02.
Still here even if the site and the forum are kind of dead!
Xros Wars Young Hunters was just a stop gap until a different show was ready. It could have been good but ended up just being ok.
(01-01-2015 07:01 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: I am a tad disappointed they are going back to 02. I know it was the season that have Bandai the most cash, but it has been ages, the only way to hock up the kids on japan into it would be if they aired remastered version of Adventure and 02 first, or at least uploaded those two seasons for free viewing in Youtube Japan. Plus Cross Wars flunked when they made a sequel, why they think a sequel to an anime old enough to just be remembered by adults is gonna do better? Maybe they will turn into Shojo with monsters like they almost did with 02?

Yeah, romance and monster fights... could work, it did with 02.

I don't mind at all at this point, just beyond excited they are re-visiting.
I find it interesting they're calling it Digimon Adventure Tri...which could mean anything, but knowing a lot of stories nowadays it could mean a lot of things. Tai being in high school, he might be involved with a love Triangle with Matt or be one three people who can save everything with all the original Digidestined there for support...honestly, I hope we get some new evolutions out of the originals. By the way, I love Sora without her silly looking hat...

-Renafan
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto