Join our server on Discord

Digimon Adventure 2015
Well there is a new season coming out in 2015. Figured we should have a thread for it. What is great is that it will be a continuation of Adventures (and presumably Adventure 02). If what I have read is accurate Taichi will be 17 in this new anime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVnqtcBcsPo
Yeah, I'm pretty excited and hopefully they'll retcon that ending to 02 so all the shipping fans can have a field day again or maybe give the "in-between" story as to how Sora and Matt ended up together. I'm looking forward to more of our favorite originals (Biyomon most of all!)...who you are looking forward to?^_^

(08-05-2014 04:23 PM)Gogglehead Wrote: Well there is a new season coming out in 2015. Figured we should have a thread for it. What is great is that it will be a continuation of Adventures (and presumably Adventure 02). If what I have read is accurate Taichi will be 17 in this new anime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVnqtcBcsPo
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
I'm actually hoping Sora will fall back with Tai. I remember an interview posted on some site, don't ask me which one cause I don't remember, where they interviewed one of the writers for the original debut series. In it, he claimed the second season wasn't part of the project or something similar, like it only came into fruition because of the immense popularity of season one. Therefore, it was meant for Tai and Sora to be somewhat of a linked couple in people's minds by the end of season one.

When the second season got the green light, it kind of put him in a bind. He eventually chose on Sora switching interests towards Matt, I can't remember his reasoning behind it though, I read this article over a year ago. I'll try to find it again in the meantime. Like I mentioned in the General Chat section, I doubt this will make people come back here, mainly because there's a lack of new content. We really need a new crew to handle things here.
Yeah, find that article. But as I said, I'm excite for this. But no shipping wars please. I will sink all your boats if this happens.

Anyway, It's possible this will have people come back but we'd be lucky if that happened.
Quote:Yeah, I'm pretty excited and hopefully they'll retcon that ending to 02 so all the shipping fans can have a field day again or maybe give the "in-between" story as to how Sora and Matt ended up together. I'm looking forward to more of our favorite originals (Biyomon most of all!)...who you are looking forward to?^_^

I'm mostly hoping that the wrap up the unfinished plots in Adventure 02 such as Dagomon and Demon's return. Also from the first season that dark sphere that Piemon shoved into Gennai was never explained and the group that came before Taichi's group. Would be nice if they used these in the new season.
lol Piemon, made my day.

Should be fun. Hope they introduce new interesting rookies and use non-crap evolutionary methods like Xros Wars and Hunters went with.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm not sure about the last one or the second one but I think everyone (more or less) want to see Dagomon and Demon. So far that's all I know.
Actually on the Sorato thing I saw another info where the producers said Sorato was planned since season 1.

I really hope that on this new season only the first 8 digidestined (Tai, Matt, Sora, Mimi, Izzy, Joe, TK and Kari) appear. I don't want to see more Veemon and Davis stealing the spotlight with their so many digivolutions u.u
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I found it, here you go: http://jippy-kandi.tumblr.com/post/51900...ora-behind.
Wow. Do I hate the shipping from those two seasons. Mostly this ship. Or maybe I hate the shippers. Horrible, horrible shipping wars.