Join our server on Discord

Im back from 2004
its been 10 years guys since i first came her according to the date I last visited in 2009... so how have you guys been is there anyone who stuck around here for this long for all this time?
[Image: Taichi_crying_by_HikaruJen.jpg]
Nice to see you. And I think 04 is a year after we got this board. And it's lasted most of that time. Surprised huh. So how are you?
(04-16-2014 01:35 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Nice to see you. And I think 04 is a year after we got this board. And it's lasted most of that time. Surprised huh. So how are you?

More than surprised I was pretty sure at this point it wouldn't be functional I actually remember your name for some reason its crazy 10 years ago I was just a kid just getting my first ever permanent internet connection this was one of the first sites ever i registered with and was visiting regulary all summer long XD much fun was had here... I have moved on from it to concentrating my time more on anime and the Sonic fandom and now am a brony and we have a similar um after dark kind of site XD thats what got me thinking about this one... I wonder if there are any bronies on here?
[Image: Taichi_crying_by_HikaruJen.jpg]
I'm still here too. Wish this place was more active. I was hoping Xros Wars\Fusion would bring more life to this forum.
I doth still persist in mine attempts to write-eth for people, and 'tis saddening that thine hoards and horns hath been lost in the wake of...oh, hell, I can't do it like that...people are missing, I don't know why, it really makes me want to cry, I write to all, yet few see, not sure if anyone remembers me. I'm the drunk, a dangerous one, I use blades, and not guns, I say crazy things...all the time, anyone notice my streams of rhyme?

Oh, by the way, hi, still here, yada yada yada, now where's our necromantic breathen...we must revive this mashed potato to it's former gravy...or something...
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
(04-20-2014 06:23 AM)BlackPhoenix Wrote: More than surprised I was pretty sure at this point it wouldn't be functional I actually remember your name for some reason its crazy 10 years ago I was just a kid just getting my first ever permanent internet connection this was one of the first sites ever i registered with and was visiting regulary all summer long XD much fun was had here... I have moved on from it to concentrating my time more on anime and the Sonic fandom and now am a brony and we have a similar um after dark kind of site XD thats what got me thinking about this one... I wonder if there are any bronies on here?
There's a small portion of them here I'm sure.