Join our server on Discord

I WILL READ YOUR FANFICTION IN AUDIO.
(Really don't know why I didn't do this sooner..)

Some of you may or may not know this, but I'm an aspiring voice actor. And by "aspiring" I mean "Never done any voice acting outside of goofy conversations or occupying myself on long roadtrips.", so here's the deal; I'd like to try something nobody has ever really done and do readings of people's fanfics. And I'm talking aboot the entire fic, not just little blurbs here and there. Your fic will have the complete Audiobook treatment.

Only stipulation is I don't do lemons, which I'm pretty sure you can understand why. I'd also have to look over the fic first to see if it's really the caliber of what I'd like to do, so no mini-fics either. Well-sized stories are what I'm mainly after, so if you've got some hefty writings, don't be afraid to send them my way.

As of right now, since this is something I'm doing for the very first time, I'm doing this for free to try and build some support on what I can do as a voice actor. In the future, if these take off, I'm afraid I'll have to charge a little. Not sure how much just yet, but it'll be negotiable.

So, having rambled on long enough, if anyone is interested, please just send me a buzz, either through instant message, or through my email, which is BossReo@Gmail.com.

Thank you for your time.

Your benevolent Dictator,
The Infamous Boss Reo
The Infamous Boss Reo

Hmm. Mine are original instead of fanfiction. o.o Now I sorta want to write some fanfiction.