Join our server on Discord

Poll: Reboot the Digiartist Domain?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
92.31%
12 92.31%
No
7.69%
1 7.69%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

FACE IT, THIS PLACE IS DEAD.
Maybe we go there and ask? Who runs that site anyway?
~~~~~~~
Couldn't hurt to ask.
The Infamous Boss Reo

Ok then. Who's the highest ranked person here? They should ask. It's not me. I don't even have the most posts.
~~~~~~~
Sorry for being late on this important topic. In regards to the most recent post, I've been trying to contact LP for months. So far he hasn't answered a single message of mine despite the fact that I know he's still active online. I haven't the slightest idea why he's not responding though. I do agree that this site needs a major reboot. I too would like to assist with whatever is needed.
Sounds like a plan. If we can get it to work.
There was a time for a year or two when the DigiArtists' Domain had a full AGNPH-style gallery, where artists could self-upload images, give them titles or captions, and give and receive comments. It was fantastic, but didn't last, for some reason. Maybe it was a lot of behind-the-scenes work, or a lot of expense. The whole reason I have an art page on the site is because I made it myself.

I don't know the name of the person in charge at the time. I think there was a particular individual who acquired and maintained that whole system.

Oh yeah. I remember that. It was useful. I wonder what happened.
Might have had to do with too many artists kept putting up too much non-Digimon artwork and it got to be a hassle. I'm not entirely sure myself, I missed out on that era, as I was halfway out of doing art at the time.
The Infamous Boss Reo