Join our server on Discord

Poll: Reboot the Digiartist Domain?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
92.31%
12 92.31%
No
7.69%
1 7.69%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

FACE IT, THIS PLACE IS DEAD.
That would explain a lot. And a good reason.
...SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... anybody got any ideas?
The Infamous Boss Reo

I thought we were going to ask the AGNPH guy for what they use?
Well as far as ideas go, I think we can learn a lot from other fan fiction sites. But first we need to either archive all the current lemons or start fresh. Then we can organize a new lemon section with perhaps people creating their own accounts and have mods keep tabs or have mods only create accounts to avoid spammers. But to avoid the stigma of having to update with an updater, authors should upload their own works. From there we can assign new admins and balance the board, hopefully get rid of the inactive accounts.
I do like that last part. I think this could work.
Shucks, it's been forever since I last checked for activity here, and not much has changed! I too believe this is a good idea as ever for a chance to get the community rolling again! Let's go for broke! I'm sure a lot of furries have had their start here, so maybe we can tug on their nostalgia strings and advertise on sites like Furaffinity or SoFurry?

That is... if we can get a working site all tooled up!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I'm in and out of here more often than a celebrity in rehab, so perhaps my babbling won't be taken for much, but I think a proper overhaul of the site with a user submission-style sister would be a good step in the right direction. It's both easier on the artist/author and on the staff. I believe having to submit for approval and for it to be posted loses a lot of people, it's definitely a turn off for me. A scaling staff of content moderators (volunteers) could easily help enforce any policies regarding what can and can't be posted.

With that said, I agree with the above. I think some advertising could help bring people back into the fold, how many people even know this site exists anymore? Advertising on sites like Fur Affinity and SoFurry and perhaps related accepted anime-based communities could boost numbers.

In the end though, from what I gather, an all out overhaul is no doubt going to be quite an undertaking with an uncertain payout. This undertaking should be done out of love for the site and not solely for grandeur.

This had definitely piqued my interest, I think I shall hang around to see how this evolves.
The artist formally known as Aeroraptor. <3
Please. Hang around. It really will be interesting. I'm sure of it.
(01-19-2014 02:03 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Please. Hang around. It really will be interesting. I'm sure of it.

*pulls up a chair and sits*

I'm not sure if I have any sort of skill set to assist in this plan, but I'm willing to help if I'm able.
The artist formally known as Aeroraptor. <3
Not all of us have any abilities for this. But we will help if we can.