Join our server on Discord

So, uh, I guess I should have done this last time? I'm not a bot, just an old fan.
It's kind of funny, I suppose. My first post last time was in dv85's topic on the The Author's Domain board within the past few days, and I got banned for suspicion of being a bot. I mostly lurk and tend not to post very often these days anywhere, so that tendency seems to have backfired on me here!

Out of curiosity, was it the lack of posts, the odd email address, the font -- Australian Sunrise, by the way, which I think is pretty neat to look at -- or all of the above that put me on the hit list when I was using the ENAIC screen name?

Moving to more pleasant subjects, I've been a member of the fandom since 1999 when I first saw the Adventure anime. Took me forever to see the very first episode, I had terrible timing with the reruns and always caught it from the second ep onward, but it was still a great show as a kid.

I kept up through 02(from the previews on Foxkids after Adventure concluded, I thought Izzy was getting promoted to lead character! Didn't expect Davis or the others at all! Also, I still remember the Saturday morning the finale aired, bleh), Tamers, and even the hassle of catching Frontier on UPN, which was kind of a disappointment.

I haven't yet seen a single episode of Savers, Xros Wars/Fusion, or the other season picking up where XW left off. I have been DVRing Adventure/02 and XR though, waiting for a good chance to sit down and burn through an evening reliving the old days and testing out season 6.

As for why I chose this/last screen name, I found the TVTropes page on Brave Tamer and decided it was worth a shot to see if anyone had already registered it -- or still retained it, if they had been inactive.

So that's my introduction post! Please don't ban me again lol
We've had more than a lot of trouble with adbots posting random, sometimes difficult to understand, oftentimes potentially malicious(virus laden links) posts here in the recent. Really has more to do with the fact this site really doesn't see much traffic anymore than anything else.

If I was the one that banned you, I do apologize for it, and if you want it, I can unban you and you can go back to using your old account. Just PM me the username from your first account and I'll get it straightened out. In the end though, a simple introduction post, very much like this one, gives us more than enough evidence that you are in fact NOT an adbot, and therefore more than welcome here.

Regardless, stick around, see the sights....seriously, we need all the human traffic that we can get.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
You're unbanned. Cowboy wasn't responsible, I was. At the time your generic response aroused suspicion enough to make me bypass the fact you did in fact write in a different font. I apologize for my error in judgment.

On a brighter note, welcome to the DaD. Stick around, we still have some leftover pie, and you're more than welcome to try out for the pit of the hundred blood-soaked trials in case you want to participate for a free T-shirt. Unrealistic contest void where prohibited.

That is nearly everywhere these days. Damn courts.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, nice to see you. Please stay around.