Join our server on Discord

Feel like sharing my thoughts.
Hello anyone who is still here. I am bored, I just voted and feel like talking about my writing. As you might know, my pride and joy known as the END series for short has originally hit over 100 chapters in its original cut. For any new people, it's essentially a prolonged mega story combining all the seasons and their characters together in one big battle for peace. I am pleased to announce that after many, many rewrites I have come to terms with a final cut which is now in progress. It will now show what happened after the final episodes of seasons 1-5 in my own storytelling, followed by the all-star cast reunion featured at the end of the t.v. series. From there we return to the season 2 setting where a new evil erupts forcing the casts back into action once more. Part 1 is on show at aff.org in the Anime 1 section, Digimon, General Fics area under my pen name. And yes I know its double spaced, I will fix that tomorrow. Any thoughts or concerns about it can be addressed at my e-mail digidv85@gmail.com.
Thanks. Have to check that out.
So much attention has been put to the General Chat overhaul that I wonder if there are any highly active writers on the web anymore. Since I got my new Lenovo laptop, I've been writing every day to some extent. Anyway, I still hope we can work on a new site that remains active. My END: FC and Chronicles series are continuing to do well on aff. Both have 6 and 5 perfect ratings and 6 and 1 positive reviews. Yet strangely not a single soul has written to my e-mail in regards to anything... I really think over there they truly like my two posted stories. Such evidence supports it. It would be nice to get some feedback though so I know what the people want to see. My biggest thought is what they think of the twist in Lonesome Road involving Renamon. It took me weeks to come up with the idea so I hope the outcome was generally satisfactory.
You know, I never could write and you're really good at it. But do you mean Digmon writers? Because there's a lot, just not on here.
Well yeah I was referring to digimon lemon writers in particular in my last post. Since fanfiction.net banned the highly explicit stories from their servers I've been searching in vain for other sites that may not have any issues with hosting such things. I know of mediaminer but the hardcore stuff there seems to be mixed in with the not so hardcore stuff like general fiction. What other websites were you referring to?
I really don't understand FFN. Was it some bitch kid who narced to his parents or were they caught and the parent is just a dick? But maybe Adult FFN (a different site). or Hentaifoundry.
I have to say that lately digimon fans focus more in draw than in write lemons.

I just checked aff.net and with the exception of your series and one or two other fics, the rest of the digimon fics on that site are old u.u
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Whew! For a long time I thought I did something that upset you LP. Glad to see you're still active and all! In regards to Evil Never Dies, I have some things to discuss. The original, most recent cut took directly place in Season 2 when I wrote it. With my Final Cut, I did a reverse and started out in Season 1. This was mainly due to my discovery that in Season 7, they involve both Season 1 and Season 2 characters co-existing. So in my mind if I set this story past those events or whatever like I had did in the recent cut and had to reunite everyone for another fight, what would that mean for T.K. and Kari? They fought in both Season 1 and Season 2 so I didn't know where to put them. Would they belong to the 1 crew or the 2 crew? Would there be 2 T.K.'s and 2 Kari's?

To completely avoid this problem I decided to do 5 chapters each after Seasons 1-6 following their final episodes as a prologue before they all meet in Season 7. Then I would set it back in Season 2 when a new problem emerges and somehow write in characters from Seasons 3-7 this way avoiding the T.K. and Kari dilemma. As for pairing Gomamon and Gatomon, I never intended it to be a couple pairing. Hence the title Good Friends they were only going to have sex as a nice, friendly gesture to help each other during hard times. It was always my intention to join Patamon with Gatomon once I did the 5-part epilogue part for Season 2 as chapters 5 through 10, following the 1 through 5 chapters for the Final Cut.

So don't worry! Everything is going to work out for your favorite couple. Since chapter 3 is already posted, I regret that I can't simply take out the Gomamon/Gatomon sex but I will make it crystal clear it was a one time thing and that Gatomon will seek out a permanent mate for the future. To try and make it up to you, I'll change my plans for chapter 5 in the Final Cut so instead of a discovery session with T.K. and Patamon, I'll change it to Gatomon seeking out Patamon. How does that sound?

Also in regards to what you said in this topic, I'm rather taken back by the idea that amateur adult digimon fans would rather draw than write. I mean a single picture only gives a fraction of a full picture in the sense of telling a story. Sure they're some comics out there but they're so few and far in between to find. Yeah on aff.org I did notice I'm one of the only active writers there. Perhaps why I've been welcomed with open arms... But I will keep writing and hope that the DaD will return in some way, shape or form. Thanks for the feedback as well. I take any such things, negative or positive, with great consideration.

As for this old, aging site. No one seems to be coming here anymore to talk about writing or anything else for that matter. I thought aff.org was slim pickings but now here on the DaD, am I the only one here who posts who still shows interest in writing? That's a shame if true. With Digimon Fusion still being shown new in dubbed form you'd think that more people would be signing up to write as new authors, also because they did the special reunion at the end of Season 7. So LP, now that you're back, can you give me some thoughts on my other series, Chronicles? I'd like to know what, if anything you think of it. Let me know, if you can. Thanks.
I understand. Actually it wasn't till after I sent the emails that I realized that you modified the series to start with the aftermath of each season and then will retake back on 02 n.nU

About the change to have Gatomon seeking Patamon instead of it being TK and Patamon that sounds good n.n

About your other series I still need to read it but I'll give it a look n.n
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I feel good that you're satisfied with what I'm doing. I was away on vacation in Florida since last Thursday but I'm back to business as usual now so hopefully I'll be able to finish the next chapter of Chronicles before the week is over. Still haven't decided how Gatomon is going to figure into everything though I'm sure the public will be satisfied with whatever I come up with.