Join our server on Discord

Looking for a fic (Koushiro x Miyako)
About a year or so ago I read a lemon somewhere online where Miyako was sick, and Koushiro visited her and, well, played "doctor", so to speak. I really liked that fic, but I can't seem to find it now.

For some reason I think that it could have been by The Infamous Boss Reo but I can't say that for sure. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
I think I had seen something on Fanfiction.Net that fits that description. With NC-17 fanfics being taken down and all, though, I doubt this helps much.
"Playing Nurse". you can find it in my author section of DaD.
You mean this page?

http://digiartistsdomain.org/bossreo.htm

I checked and it's not there.
hrrm.

Ah well. here you go anways :3

WARNING!

The following fic you are about to read is a lemon. No, not lemons as in those little yellow sour fruits to make lemonade, i mean lemons as in a fanfic which also contains adult material of sexual orientation. I.e. people having sex. If you cannot stand to read a fanfic which has characters of digimon having sex, then you should probably leave right now because you are either too young, or you're one of those people who thinks that having sex is evil and that we'll all be roasting in the fiery furnaces of blackest hell. (Blackest Hell! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!) Whatever it is though, if you're still here, that means that you are mature enough to handle reading digimon characters gettin' their groove thang on. Aw heck, I might as well stop talking because you've probably scrolled down already in order to get to the good parts, huh?

Gee, thanx fer caring about my feelings, you barbarians.

Disclaimer: All characters, unless otherwise noted, are copyright of TOEI. Don't think you can make any fast cash by suing me, boowie. I'm flat broke :(

Well lookie here, a STRAIGHT lemon, for once!

'Playing Nurse'

By The Infamous Boss Reo

Ah yes, nothing sure beats some nice chicken soup. At least, that WOULD be the solution to Yolei's problem, had Hawkmon not let out a blood-curdling shriek and toss the soup that eats like a meal out the window.

Indeed, it definitely sucked to have a cold. You could put a big ol' 'perfecto' on that.

Yolei sat hunched in her bed, bundled up like a caterpillar in a cocoon of blankets. An ice pack rested atop her head, and she looked at the electronic thermometer in her hand. An unhealthy '99.9' read in the indicator, and she groaned to herself miserably.

"Cripes..." she mumbled, "I've got finals tomorrow, along with a human resources report that I've gotta turn in..." she slumped against her bed, "I'm so gonna flunk."

At that moment, Hawkmon, sporting a rather nice-looking white nurses' hat, walked into her room, carrying another ice pack.

"You look like you
Wow, this was hot. Even better than I remembered it. Thanks!