Join our server on Discord

Oh man, what has happened here?
True. But I think much like the franchise ratings, the board started to go down around Tamers then Frontier did alright and that's about it. It was something during Savers and an amount during Xros Wars. But for us, it's said it was an artist problem then instead of how the show went.
Hey everyone, I'm still here, just been idle and all. I am still writing and are 17 pages into the next chapter of my series on aff. LP, as of now, as I promised, have just begun the Patamon/Gatomon encounter. With any luck the whole thing will be done in a few days. As for the DaD, we discussed a lot of ideas yet no action has taken place. LP, you said you have a PC now. I hope you can do something, anything to make a new layout. Please let me know.
I can only do looking at the board. I have no money/skills. But I do a good job with the board though.
(07-28-2014 11:31 AM)dv85 Wrote: Hey everyone, I'm still here, just been idle and all. I am still writing and are 17 pages into the next chapter of my series on aff. LP, as of now, as I promised, have just begun the Patamon/Gatomon encounter. With any luck the whole thing will be done in a few days. As for the DaD, we discussed a lot of ideas yet no action has taken place. LP, you said you have a PC now. I hope you can do something, anything to make a new layout. Please let me know.

Nice about your fic buddy n.n

About the new layout, if you mean a layout for the main site, that part I never handled it. I was more on the support part for the forum, keeping it updated, doing backups and such.

I think this requires more like a full team work to make it work.
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Exactly. That's how these things work. With a team.
http://digimon-adventure.net/eng/

Hmm, what do you guys make of this?
It might make this place popular again. But that's a long shot really. I'm actually excite about it. So excite I'm surprised.
Yeah, its official. Since its the fifteenth anniversary of digimon first premiering, a continuation of 01/02 will happen! OMFG! I do agree with you, UnknownH that it probably won't bring a lot of people here, that is unless we do a whole reboot. They also announced a new video game, Digimon All-Star Rumble for PS3 and XBox360. Trailers are already out, its going to be a brawler along with some sort of single player mode as well. In any case its great news to hear that digimon is continuing. The www is bursting with the announcement everywhere since I last posted and did some searching.

Spring 2015 cannot come soon enough. Here in the States though I know the second part of Fusion will be dubbed but not until next year. Hmm... We'll probably have to wait even longer until a dub of Tai/Taichi being 17 comes around. Not to mention the Blu-Ray pack being released in Japan of Season 1. I personally would love to see that in the States, maybe a dub version along with the raw with English subtitles? Fingers crossed. And as I have stated previously, I am still willing to help out with a reboot. Remember I had a Brinkster account and did regular updates on my page, yet I didn't know any of the basic script commands...

If someone would be willing to show me step-by-step on how to do some simple word postings and such, I'd be 100% able to do updates. LP, thanks for the review on END: FC by the way. I'd love to see this place flourish again but first I need to know who hosts it, who has admin access and who can guide me or anyone for that matter. Someone, anyone, please give some insight. This place holds very dear to me. And for others I imagine. And also since I feel energized to write again with the big news, I plan on also submitting a lot of new material. If not me than I would accept anyone willing as well.
About 02 being included on the new series, that part is still with no news at all. Fans have especulated that 02 will be taken in count due to the calculations about Tai's age. Tai in 02 was 14 years old, and on this new series Tai will be 17. Also all the pages where I saw the news about the new season only says that the Adventure characters (the 8 ones from first season) will be back on this new series, but there's no info about the 02 characters appearing on it.

For all we know 02 may end out of canon as an alternate universe, but we will have to wait and see.

Back to the matters of this site, I have access to the FTP server of the site (I need it because of me making the backups of the forum's database and updating it and such). But as for host details (as in who owns the host and such), that I don't know.
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I personally fell leaving out the events and characters of 02 would be rather pointless. Even if its meant to reboot the franchise, like the new Terminator for instance, it would mean that an entire season of content would have to be discredited. Very much how what happened in FEAR Extraction Point was not in canon with FEAR 3. I'm not even sure if I would support digimon anymore if that occurred. Not to mention Season 7, where they linked all the universes together and everything. So LP, without the host data you mentioned, forget about a new design ,can anyone do updates? That alone would be a step in the right direction.