Join our server on Discord

Oh man, what has happened here?
I could say a ton about Palcomix. Not all of it nice but still.
I am seriously questioning if they're deliberately ignoring me for whatever reason. I haven't the slightest idea why though. In any case, I am still actively writing on aff.org. But I do agree that the site needs a whole do-over. Yet we really need admin passes for that. Can anybody else try contacting someone? Please?
I would but I have no clue how. I always had almost all the power over just the board.
Well, if you're gonna redo the board, then I would suggest using Xenforo, since it's a pretty great system, and it looks cleaner than MyBB.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
To redo things we'd have to have more people come here.
I think that one of the main reasons for the low activity on this and many other forums are the social networks (facebook, twitter, etc.). Ever since they born, the forums started to lose atention u.u
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
That and the wait between Digimon seasons. That always does it. In fact it's kind of what did it before Savers.
I want a new season!
It would be great to have a new season, but I doubt it'll happen for a few years.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Be glad we still have new Digimon videogames and one to another compilation CD to keep the franchise (sp?) alive u.u
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions