Join our server on Discord

Oh man, what has happened here?
Every year I take a quick look in here. I'm surprised anyone willing to try and revive this place.

Shame Digimon just isn't really popular anymore. Although that might change with the new series that's coming out.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
It's what happens when there's no new anime. There's new games but this site just lost people.
sure its lost popularity over time but its still got a strong fanbase (maybe not as depraved ;).) and places like so furry have digifiction writers around not to mention we got ideas to try get the site back up again if we get the access to do it

besides when the updating admin vanishes it doesnt help fan retention.
artists and lemon writers like you guys and gals here at DaD are gods keep up the good work
If I had a decent internet connection I would see about becoming site updator once more... just not quite to that point yet. x.x'

And hi to everyone here lol.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yeah. I know internet connection problems suck hard. Nice to see you though.
Welcome back:)
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Hi,
I'm not even sure if I would support digimon anymore if that occurred. Not to mention Season 7, where they linked all the universes together and everything. So LP, without the host data you mentioned, forget about a new design ,can anyone do updates? That alone would be a step in the right direction.