Join our server on Discord

Exciting Dub News!
Well since no one has said this already, I might as well speak up. Saban Brands has reacquired rights to Digimon and partnered with Nickelodeon to premiere Season 6 titled Digimon Fusion. I have personally confirmed that episode 1 will start airing on 9/07/13, at least here in the U.S.A. Anyone else excited?
Very much. Now I do wonder if anyone wants a new tropic about the show every week or to bring the old topics up again.
Probably best to hold off on any future posts since there's no one really here to talk about it. So far the first two episodes have aired, one for each Saturday since. I guess we'll see how it goes. I wonder if anybody who voiced previous characters will return during the crossover segment near the end of 07. I read on imdb that the guy who did Tai's voice for 01 and 02 retired from acting, supposedly they had to find a replacement for the N.A. release of the Digimon movie since he refused to come back. The nerve, right? On a side note, I never imagined the station I grew up with, with 80's and 90's shows like You Can't Do That On Television, All That among many others would host Digimon. I mean yeah, they already got other anime on Nicktoons Network but I definitely applaud them for moving into more mature and foreign material. Shame on Fox Kids!
Yeah... I guess so but oh well. I'm glad they have 3 shows I love on one network. If I could get all of them on one network, I could obtain ultimate power. ...Er I mean it'd get so many ratings.