Join our server on Discord

Here's some interesting information.
http://jippy-kandi.tumblr.com/post/51900...ora-behind

Truly the worst part of the first 2 maybe 3/4 seasons was the shipping. Dueling fangirls. Both Hetero and Yaoi fangirls.

But at least this is interesting.
Wow! Neat find! That all makes a lot of sense now. Matt and Sora were meant to be the two most complicated characters in the first season according to an article I read. So the argument that they have similar personalities stands up to some reason.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
The best friend's get the best friend's girl...makes sense! To be fair though, I never did get any feelings of romantic intanglements between Sora and Matt....I got a sense of big sister to TK as TK would occasionally go to Sora for comfort when things got bad in Season 1. Maybe I'll have to rewatch em'....
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
Glad you both liked it. I know the pairings were a big subject back then. And it was a horrible thing to go through. But oh well. We have this so that explains it all.
I'm glad we have the answer to Yamato/Sora/Taichi, but we still don't have an answer to Takeru/Hikari or any of the potential Ruki pairings.
I know that you saw me.
Here's your answers.

Davis is too much like Tai to be a choice no matter if Japan has few hang ups with that whole thing.

And dub Ryo's a dink. Just go with Takato or at the very least Henry for Rika.

That's it.

Now then, since I'm here, more info.

http://wikimon.net/Titamon
Attack on Orgemon. Who now has a Mega. Titanmon. Also they say Digitamamon is his ultimate. Not sure what I think of that.
No way, Ogremon’s Ultimate is Tuskmon. Digitamamon is a data type. That wouldn’t make any sense.
I know that you saw me.
True. Tuskmon might make more sense but someone give Bancho Leomon a weird rope thing because Titanmon is the Mega and I'm sure it'll Attack.