Join our server on Discord

hello?
That really is a good question. I never thought about it before.
Yes, it is a bigger mystery than what happened on the island of Ronoake. We have had funding issues so how is the DaD being paid for? Was there some deal made with the site's host? Cue the X-Files music. Regardless, if the DaD is still here then shouldn't we make the best of it? Like I made in my post in General Chat, we desperately need a re-design. My personal ideas would to archive the non-active authors, have people create their own accounts and upload their own stories with optional descriptions, get new mods and admins, restructure the art and link sections amongst others. I'd also be willing to help in any other way I can.
Well, I'll still be here until the site goes down. I do agree with you though.
Yes well, thank you. On another note, this board has way too many inactive members. I see a ton of registered people on the birthday list who are in their 60's and 70's for crying out loud. Just add it to the list of things to do I guess. In the meantime I continue to write whenever I can. My motivation is still at high levels, especially with the fusion dub episodes coming out weekly. Though I'll talk about that more in another topic.