Join our server on Discord

Taking a trip down digimemory lane
Haven't written digimon stories in ages. Think the last one I did was a request, which means I just don't have interest in it. I just am too busy with my own ideas nowadays; been trying hard to improve. Not sure if it's working but I sure like to try.

Remember FF.net; I used to post a half-assed Teen-marked Digimon fan fiction set after Digimon Adventure 02 there, but I stopped because I lost interest/nobody gave a crap. In all fairness though I probably just sucked ass as a writer back then. Still ain't decent yet, but gotta keep trying.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sounds cool Dragon.

I haven't written ANYTHING in a long time. The last thing was that story I wrote about the Digimilf cooking lesson. I'd like to start some sort of Digimon story just to flex the writing muscles again. I was thinking either a story that is Digimon only, or a story with Digimon and adult partners...I'd like to do a story that can stand on it's own without the sex scenes I would inevitably include. lol

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I say that mostly because the Pokemon section has tons of OCs and Pokemon doing it. I figure having Renamon and more humanoid creatures, you'd have the same amount. Oh well then.
Hi, I'm waiting for them to announce the dubbed box set of Data Squad/Savers, it's one of my favorite seasons! I'm not really caring much for Xros Was hunters, I only have 4 episodes left to watch and I know the last one is a team up but it's just not all that interesting to me as of yet. I hope whatever the next series is comes in strong.
^ I'm trying not to get through the seasons too quickly. As of now, I've reached the end of Frontier.

I like to pace myself watching them 'cause I know I'll be sad when I get to the end.
Don't forget the movies.
Oh man, I've only seen the first movie! I need to catch up big time.
Yes. You do. And don't forget to try to find the subs for the 1st three movies.
Aren't they going to finally dub the X-Evolution movie? I hope they do the Savers one as well...I saw that in Japanese and was good seeing Jackie Chan style fighting with hotdogs with Lalamon.XD
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
It might take a lot for them to dub those movies. X-Evo the most. It has no humans and has a more serious plot.